I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

5 in a row!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 by CCJAD Blog

Indeed, I now make a record with 5 blog posts in a row. How delightful.

Exams are all wrapped now anyway. The last 3 weeks have been well earned/wanted rest time. Mainly composed of sleeping, playing vidya games and surfing the net. I've decided to try and finish all my out standing games, though taking a break from RPGs as I've played enough for the time being. =P Still no posts from the other 4 of Ccjad either... ah well. Maybe one day.

I haven't really got much else to say really, we've got an end of Highschool prom on Thursday but that's about it.

See you guys around!

~Ally.

Ps. Word just in, Manhunt 2 has been banned everywhere in the UK. Oh noes.



Funny how I was thinking about this the other day.

Filed under , having  

0 comments: