I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Newcomer!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 by CCJAD Blog


Yeah, newcomer Alistair (Ally/Jingleboy) is here! I was not here when this blog was born, so yeah, I have an excuse for being late. (LawlCass)

Anyways, nothing to special about this blog yet. It needs pictures and more randomness involving a DeLorean going backing time while being chased by terrorists with rocket launchers. Wait, its been done. >_>

Same as the rest, I'm in School, I'm 17 and I play loadsa video games. I also share Cass' desire for a Nintendo Wii. I'm also the only one who doesn't play an instrument out of the 5 of us. I make up for it by being an RPG junkie. How the hell that works? Well, as Calum would say... Magic.

I liketh Anime and manga like the rest, and I also enjoy drawing but there is one draw back to that - I can't. So I make up for it by using Photoshop. (See my 'muck about' over there... dear lord blogger takes its time to upload images).

Thats pretty much all I wanted to post. I got homework awaiting... just crying... to be done... In the oven! =D

Ah well. Laterz.

Ally

Filed under , having  

0 comments: