I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Intro Posts, Round 4

Monday, October 16, 2006 by CCJAD Blog

Well, I guess it’s my turn now, since David is shirking his duties as usual.
Hey, I’m Chris, and I’m the one that set up the site. I’m the youngest of the group at only 16, and I’m also in my last year of High School. Currently studying Maths, Physics and English at Advanced Higher, and Chemistry at Higher *groan* along with our usual prefect duties, I’m also head of the School Website Team, so it’s gonna be one very busy year.

In my spare time, other than posting here, I watch a lot of anime (currently watching DNAngel and Tsubasa) as well as read manga (currently DNAngel, Tsubasa, Hellsing & Trigun). And it’s my fault that Cass & David are now into them, after supplying them with Cowboy Bebop and .hack//. Also, I read quite a few webcomics (MegaTokyo, Questionable Content, D101 & Ctrl+Alt+Del) and occasionally even attempt to draw! :O

I used to play way too many video games, but not so much now – mostly due to the lack of good things being released at the moment. Bring on the Wii :D

So, yeah, that’s about it that I can think of. I’m still trying to decide whether or not to post my English work up here. I dunno, maybe.

See you
Chris

Filed under , having  

0 comments: