I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Last but not least...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 by CCJAD Blog

Hey all, I'm David, the last of the bloggers. I've been shirking my duties, according to Chris, so I thought I'd better say hello. As I said, I'm David, and just like the rest, I've got a nickname, I usually change it randomly to annoy, but I'll always come back to Cyrano.

I dont really know what to say on this, so I guess just a summary of moi will do. I'm 16, second youngest of the group, unlike the pensioner Cass, lol. I'm going out with Debbie, my girlfriend of 7 months this thursday, which rocks. I spend A LOT of time drawing, as anyone who knows me will tell you, whoever you are, I know you as 'random person from somewhere', so hello to you all. :P

Anyway, drawing, I spend ages doing it cause its really my only skill, and I really enjoy so go me. Many I draw the JL(Justice League). I've recently finished Kingdom Come, a graphic novel by Mark Waid and Alex Ross, who is the greatest comic book artist on earth. The art is amazing, and the storyline is very well done, a tad philosophical but owns none the less. If you ever get the chance, I recommend you read it, many times, Chris and Calum have read it too, and they both agreed it was good. I'll be on again soon, I just wanted to say hi, and let you all know the D of CCJAD stood for something :P

Bai,
David

(Chris: Un-typo'd :D)

Filed under , having  

1 comments:

CCJAD Blog said...

>.>

The non-text talk was too good to be true.