I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

I CAN REACH THE SUNSHINE!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 by CCJAD Blog



Last night I dreamt I went to Manderly again.

Oh snap! My English novel broked my brain!!

This place seemed quiet so Random out burst from me.

See Mario there? Do you think he is really in pain or secretly conducting an army of evil mens to destroy YOU? Zomg beans on toast.

If anyone actually looks at the blog, leave us a comment please!

... Or you'll be constipated or something.

FUN FACT! I just googled constipated to see if I spelt it correctly, and I have some Firefox plugin that enhances google, and it also trys to guess what you are searching. Anyway, I put in constipated and pressed enter at the wrong time... and got this!



Joyus!

Now before I retire, I will leave you with this other funny picture of when I uninstalled World of Warcraft. (This is not a hoax)




Ally/Jingleboy, out!

Filed under , , having  

0 comments: