I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Kicking a Findus Beef Lasagne

Saturday, March 09, 2013 by Calum Beck

This blog was made for one reason. So one day, I would serendipitously listen to this fuckin' epic song. 





That aside, just came on here to see of the site was still being hosted, and bizarrely it is. So, CCJAD, any ideas on how to proceed with this endeavor? Would anyone like to continue with the old boy or shall we put it down to avoid skid marks on the carpet?

I'm going to guess Ally will probably check this and Chris might, if you're getting emails about the site. If so, is it still linked to your gmail?

* Play video above now*

People read the most mundane shit these days on the net. I can't see how our lives could be anymore boring than anyone on the Blogosphere. If nothing else, we're Scottish and hence innately good at conveying embittered resentment which always seems to go down well on the net.

Point is, the ship is going down. Do you want to plug the holes or let it sink. Frankly, I have no idea what 3 of you are doing with your lives anymore and that is a shame but don't let that stop us from posting here.

So delete or salvage? Re brand or retain?

This may have been a sojourn for some of us (I'm looking at you Bidoof Rustler Dave) but it could be a cataloging of what's to come. Maybe a redesign or concrete reason for the site could be handy.

Anyway, post you thoughts on the matter guys. I'll wait a month before doing anything with the site, although I may post a few things.

Calum








































































































Filed under having  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 YEARS

Ally said...

2 years is correct. I assumed this blog had no followers, so hello and goodbye, Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

AHAHA, THE VIDEO DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE. LOL, WE'RE SHITCUNTS.

-CALUM