I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

WHY I LOVE ROBOT

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 by CCJAD Blog

Bwahahahaaa! Skins! They're fun! If you're into that kinda thing, I guess. I'm gonna get all this fixed and working again. Tonight, hopefully. We'll lose some of the fun stuff, but most of it didn't work anyway. I'll try and make it so the site doesn't load slower than a 90-year old woman driver too! So all should be well. Once I do all that, I'll even make a proper news post! Magic.

Temporary skin for now though, while I hax0r t3h c0d3z.

EDIT: Well, for now I'm gonna leave it as this. At least that's what I'm saying now, whether it stays as that I have no idea. Spoken to Ally, and we both agree it would be nice to make it a bit lighter, and edit it a little, but the simplicity of the layout is pretty nice. Anyway, I'm about to sit a mock programming exam, so I must go!

Chris

Filed under , having  

0 comments: