I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

CAPS LOCK TITLES CONTINUE!

Sunday, November 25, 2007 by CCJAD Blog

Yeah, as the other guys have pointed out the Blog hasn't just been inactive but broken as well. And although I've know about the skin problem for quite a while, I've not done anything about it, sorry guys. With Uni work and exams always around the corner it's just been repeated nights up cramming and frantically typing. Not saying that's a viable excuse but it sure as hell's a good one. =P

Thanks to Chris for sorting this make shift skin, I know how annoying it can be. Shame all our non-working do-dads and whats-its aren't still up. Was quite happy just to say they were there...even if they didn't all work simultaneously.

Apart from that Ally made a valuable point being maybe we should just focus on keeping posts coming rather than widgets and stuff for the mo', so maybe we should just stick with the simplistic skin at the mo'. It's easy to use, practical and not too bad on the eyes.

Anyways, I'm not dead yet!..but I could say otherwise for the internet connection around here.

-Calum

....and I hope to post a bit more, especially during the holidays. =P

Filed under , having  

0 comments: