I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Someone That Hasn't Died!!!!!!

Friday, February 16, 2007 by CCJAD Blog

Hi everyone,

Tis Cass here, sorry for not posting often, but I was locked in an epic battle to the death with an army of zombies (which I totally destroyed btw) and after being bitten I've been in hospital recovering (I can't believe I got bit, damn zombies biting me and *incoherant mumbles of hatred*).

Anyway, as you can probably asume that never happened (that you know of) and I'm wasn't recovering in hospital (that not even the government know of).

Well, not really got a lot to say so I'll leave you with a little amusing picture, until next time (which might be another hospital visit later).


See ta soon *waves*

Cass

Filed under having  

0 comments: