I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

Names and their meanings

Sunday, January 21, 2007 by CCJAD Blog

Well, might as well have some educational fun.

Basically, I'm going to list CCJAD's names and their meanings/origins. :P

Alistair Hathaway - 1st name: Gaelic/Celtic form of Alexander. 2nd name: English. "Defender on mankind"

Christopher Brown - 1st name: Greek. 2nd name: English. "Christ-bearer" & "Let Majesty Flourish"

James Cassidy - 1st name: Hebrew. 2nd name: Gaelic/Celtic. "Supplanter" (Which means one who wrongfully or illegally seizes and holds the place of another) & "Curly Haired"

Calum Beck - 1st name: Gaelic/Celtic 2nd name: English. "Dove" & "From the brook"

David Fergusson - 1st name: Hebrew. 2nd name: Gaelic/Celtic. "Beloved" & "Son of Fergus".

And there you have it. I can't find a meaning for my second name, so I suck. :(

Filed under , , having  

0 comments: