I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

WTF GREEN?

Sunday, November 23, 2008 by CCJAD Blog

Woah, it's been a while. I come back and the blog is GREEN.

Not really a big post, just stopping by to say hello and to post this video.



I've seriously not laughed so much in ages. Kudos, N64 - bringing entertainment even after your time.

Update on my life: Uni sucks.

See you guys whenever I can be bothered to be forced to login!

~ Ally.

PS. Lost the game.

PSS. I have no idea why the blogspot is green. Anyone care to explain?

PSSS. Lawl, the video breaks the horizontal scroll.

Filed under , , having  

2 comments:

Chris Brown said...

Blog's green cause some prick got bored at uni and messed about with the colours.
PS that prick was me.

Ally said...

ZOMG U PRICK D=

Not really though. :awesomefacehere: