I guess the look I'm best known for is 'Blue Steel'.

The Blog of CCJAD

Related Articles


Related Article Widget by Hoctro

A new year is dawning...where'd January go?

Monday, January 28, 2008 by CCJAD Blog

Ah how times flies when you have nowhere to be and nothing to do...or can't be bothered doing anything. It seems in the first month of 2008, we at CCJAD have neglected our duties to post any form of content on the blog, some admittedly, more than others and as a result, missed the first month of the year! Yay!...some of us missing the last month of last year as well. ^_^'




With almost everyone returning back to Uni/college this month as well as work dominating much free time we all have just taken those moments off we've had to sit back and do mostly nothing which remotely feels or replicates the aesthetic values of 'work'. As a result the blog was left empty...but not anymore!

Anyways, I would say I'd make posting more a new years resolution but I decided to stay away from any resolutions this year basically so I couldn't falter myself later when I inevitably broke them. So at the moment not much to report at the moment but I hope to get some pictures, videos or comics up at some point in the near future. For the moment however this should make do. If you've not used Babelfish before I'd advise looking it up before checking this video. Props towards Ally recieve for the first place find anyway. =P



-Calum

P.s. Random picture for late post win!

Filed under , , having  

0 comments: